Malaena moved acros the country and included some great lessons of her own in a change-of-address email. She generously agreed to share them with all of you:
I have learned:
- People are there for you when you need it- but you need to be willing to ask!
- Don’t wait until “the goodbye” to tell each other how you feel.
- A clear vision, intentional patience with strong determination can clear away all obstacles from reaching your goal.
- Two suitcases can carry everything you really need! We all have way too much “stuff”.
- Walking everywhere (no car yet) is not only great exercise but purposeful living.
- After achieving your goals, leave space for dreaming the next ones.
I may be far in miles, but I am still very close by and available by phone for work/life coaching, psychotherapy, spiritual counseling and Kabbalistic healing services. Many of you have already experienced phone sessions to be just as rewarding and helpful as in-person sessions. I also plan to integrate Skype into my sessions, for those who would enjoy the visual contact.
Malaena Nahmias M.Ed. LCSW
AWARENESS Counseling & Training
P.O. Box 1407 Menlo Park, CA 94026-1407