From Gale Taylor: Today I learned how to watch Netflix movies on my TV for FREE. Xbox needed however. Now I know why Netflix sent out the DVD so you could watch via a Playstation because you can already do it on XBOX.
Here are the steps.
- Plug in an Ethernet wire to back of Xbox (left side)
- Turn on the Xbox power
- Select TV/Video till you get a picture
- Using the Xbox controller, Go to video marketplace
Use the grey button on the left to select (up, down, left, right), and use the color guide on the right (A=green)
- Select Netflix
- Choose your category and select movies for your queue
- Select your queue and choose a movie to watch!
One thought on “TV + Xbox + Netflix = Free Streamed Movies”
can Wes and I do this with the family netflix subscription? 🙂 we DO have an xbox.